Monday, May 19, 2008

racconti nuovi

// new stories

I've been writing bits and pieces on my phone over the last few days in an attempt to get something on here, so that you know I'm still alive! The next few posts are the results. (There are also some new photos on flickr.)

Quick update on the Questura, I visited between the hours of 9 and 1 as directed. A lady there told me I had to return in two days, at EIGHT to collect a number. I did so, received a number, waited 4 hours and finally went in, to have my fingerprints taken (this had already been done at the other Questura, but hey, it's Italy) and now, finally, after advising the policeman on the cheapest domestic flights in Australia (he's going to visit a friend there soon) I am done! The other policeman there is married to a woman from, of all places, Mount Isa!!

So, finito! Finalmente!

No comments: