Monday, May 5, 2008

speedy update

Yet another quick one as I'm about to head out to dinner with the other students.

Just wanted to say that my house is FANTASTIC, I am living with a Dutch girl called Maaike who is 28, we get along very well, she's very normal, has a good sense of humour and we seem to have the same goals and interests, AND a very similar level of Italian / she is better than me though.

Excuse the weird punctuation by the way, some Japanese student has been on the keyboard and changed it all around.

Umm, I have my own room with a balcony that I share with Maaike, we have a little kitchen with pots and pans, some condiments, all the things we need. The place was renovated only last week and still smells of paint, all the furniture is new as we are the first people in there since the renovation! We are also very central, close to the school and the main piazza.

Our classes are in the morning until about 12.40, then we make lunch at home and do our homework, and after that we either hang out in a local bar, of which there are plenty!, or we go on an excursion with the school. Tonight we are being taken around the city to find all the supermarkets, banks, etc, and then we are going to a pizzeria for dinner.

Next week another girl will move in with us, she is German. We also get a tv later this week AND we have a cleaning lady! It will be a great way to spend the month I think.

I will upload some photos of my room and the apartment as soon as I can get a wifi connection to work on my phone...

And soon I will write a proper post about Bologna.

Ciao!

No comments: