Saturday, January 10, 2009

ireland taster

Ireland is bad for internet connections, so while I have a lovely gushing post about how beautiful it all is sitting on my phone, I can't get any wifi to upload it.

However, I have just spent 5 days driving around County Clare and have seen some of the most beautiful and unique landscapes ever. God knows how I managed not to run off the road. My camera card is full of photos of pretty mountains and lakes and stone age monuments, most of which aren't that interesting (landscapes are so hard to photograph) but some of which will end upon my wall at home.

Home - I'm really looking forward to getting there and to seeing you all again. If I didn't have such awesome cities as New York and Tokyo ahead of me I'd be feeling pretty impatient for February, but there's plenty of excitement yet to come.

Anyway, am doing well, arrived safely in Cork and am heading up to Dublin, Wicklow, Waterford and places like that.

Proper post to come whenever the Irish invent wifi.

No comments: