Tuesday, July 8, 2008

valle d' aosta

// Valley of Aosta

I'm in Aosta now and in spite of a little confusion with my accommodation (language mix up leading me to believe that I could rent a tent or caravan when, in fact, I couldn't, meaning instead I had to trek the 1.5km back down the hill into town and find a hotel, all sorted now) it's a wonderful place and I'm in love with it. Considering I also fell in love with Torino in the space of about ten minutes yesterday, I might have to curb my romantic impulses a bit.

I can see snow capped mountains from my room!

The internet place is a little far from my hotel so I am just here to say hi and let you know where I am. I'll be back in Torino on Sunday night.

Hotel here: Hotel Mancuso Ph + 0165 34 526
Hotel in Torino (from Sunday until the 20th): Open011 Ph + 011 25 05 35

ciao 4 now
xx

No comments: